Strong ships aren't meant for safe harbours. Inspired by the helm of an old sea faring ship, these Gold Lapis Gem Medallion Drop earrings are designed to accompany you as you navigate the joys of life.
- 3 micron 18kt gold plated over bronze
- solid sterling silver
Both metal options are finished with a clear, anti-tarnish treatment on top to ensure a tarnish free piece of jewellery.
- Handmade by Leander and her small team of skilled artisans in Mexico
- Free Shipping. Ships daily from Tucson, USA
- Comes beautifully packaged and ready for gifting. Gift wrap options available at checkout
- Each medallion measures 16mm x 16mm (5/8" x 5/8")
- Features stunning rose cut, hand picked gemstones
- Stamped with Leander D'Ambrosia artist signature
Made with genuine, high-grade, hand picked Lapis Lazuli cabochons. Ancient Egyptians saw Lapis with it's speckled characteristics and flecks of gold pyrite as a symbol for the twinkling night sky above. Found in royal tombs, lapis is reserved for the most extraordinary amongst us. In modern times, Lapis symbolises strength and courage, royalty and wisdom, intellect and truth. Be adorned in the deep blue beauty and sacredness of this ultramarine gemstone.
This design is also available with other gemstones.
All LEANDER D'AMBROSIA gold plated pieces are made with the thickest layer possible of premium 18 karat gold. We choose to elevate our jewellery with the highest industry plating standard of 3 microns to ensure exceptional quality and value in our pieces.
Our sterling silver line is made with solid .925 sterling silver. After making each sterling silver piece, we coat it with a non allergenic, anti-tarnish treatment. Your sterling silver piece may start to naturally darken after you have worn it for a long time, however it can always be polished with normal methods. Please see our FAQ here for more info.
Experience the beautiful quality of LEANDER D'AMBROSIA jewels.