The Nautilus shell is a symbol for continuous growth and inner harmony. These gold Garnet Nautilus Shell Drop Earrings are designed to honour the perfection of nature and encourage inner expansion of the wearer. Wear an ode to the sea on your daily adventures.
- 3 micron 18kt gold plated over bronze
- solid sterling silver
Both metal options are finished with a clear, anti-tarnish treatment on top to ensure a tarnish free piece of jewellery.
- Handmade by Leander and her small team of skilled artisans in Mexico
- Free Shipping. Ships daily from Tucson, USA
- Comes beautifully packaged and ready for gifting. Gift wrap options available at checkout
- Each nautilus measures 9mm x 15mm (5/16" x 9/16")
- Features stunning, hand picked gemstones
- Stamped with Leander D'Ambrosia artist signature
Made with luscious, red, genuine Mozambique garnet. Garnet has long been used to symbolise the heart, one's inner fire, life force and love. With its deep, warm red intensity, allow the beauty of red garnet to ignite your inner fire and inspire vigor in your daily life. Garnet is also the birthstone for January. Be adorned in jewels that make your heart sing.
This design is also available with other gemstones.
All LEANDER D'AMBROSIA gold plated pieces are made with the thickest layer possible of premium 18 karat gold. We choose to elevate our jewellery with the highest industry plating standard of 3 microns to ensure exceptional quality and value in our pieces.
Our sterling silver line is made with solid .925 sterling silver. After making each sterling silver piece, we coat it with a non allergenic, anti-tarnish treatment. Your sterling silver piece may start to naturally darken after you have worn it for a long time, however it can always be polished with normal methods. Please see our FAQ here for more info.
Experience the beautiful quality of LEANDER D'AMBROSIA jewels.