To Drift: to float slowly and peacefully through water. Inspired by the sensation of drifting, the gold Drift cuff bracelet is lightly textured and hand forged in just the right places. When worn, the Drift cuff looks like two separate linear forms, floating, drifting in tandem. Simple and minimalist when worn solo, and dynamic when paired with other bracelets!
- 3 micron 18kt gold plated over bronze
- solid sterling silver
Both metal options are finished with a clear, anti-tarnish treatment on top to ensure a tarnish free piece of jewellery.
- Adjustable fit. Can be easily squeezed tight or worn loose, depending on your preference!
- 15cm (6") from end to end. 13mm (1/2") wide.
- Handmade by Leander and her small team of skilled artisans in Mexico
- Free Shipping. Ships daily from Tucson, USA
- Comes beautifully packaged and ready for gifting. Gift wrap options available at checkout
- Stamped with Leander D'Ambrosia artist signature
All LEANDER D'AMBROSIA gold plated pieces are made with the thickest layer possible of premium 18 karat gold. We choose to elevate our jewellery with the highest industry plating standard of 3 microns to ensure exceptional quality and value in our pieces.
Our sterling silver line is made with solid .925 sterling silver. After making each sterling silver piece, we coat it with a non allergenic, anti-tarnish treatment. Your sterling silver piece may start to naturally darken after you have worn it for a long time, however it can always be polished with normal methods. Please see our FAQ here for more info.
Experience the beautiful quality of LEANDER D'AMBROSIA jewels.
I love this cuff - exactly the look I wanted, and the quality I was hoping for. Highly recommend!!