Strong ships aren't meant for safe harbours. Inspired by the helm of an old sea faring ship, this Silver Choker Turquoise Gem Medallion Pendant Necklace is designed to accompany you as you navigate the joys of life. Perfect solo and great when layered with other necklaces!
- 3 micron 18kt gold plated over bronze
- solid sterling silver
Both metal options are finished with a clear, anti-tarnish treatment on top to ensure a tarnish free piece of jewellery.
- Handmade by Leander and her small team of skilled artisans in Mexico
- Free Shipping. Ships daily from Tucson, USA
- Comes beautifully packaged and ready for gifting. Gift wrap options available at checkout
- Medallion pendant measures 16mm x 16mm (5/8" x 5/8")
- Chain measures 36cm (14") with a 5cm (2") extender
- Features a stunning, hand picked, gemstone cabochon
- Stamped with Leander D'Ambrosia artist signature
Made with genuine turquoise cabochons infused with a golden matrix. Turquoise is for refreshing the spirit and bringing emotional balance. The stone of the sky attracts tranquility, sparks creativity, inspires intuition and reminds us to daydream... because you can't accomplish what you've never truly imagined! Turquoise is also a birthstone for December. Carry a turquoise gemstone with you on your journey and enjoy the serene beauty of the calming, blue hues.
This design is also available with other gemstones.
All LEANDER D'AMBROSIA gold plated pieces are made with the thickest layer possible of premium 18 karat gold. We choose to elevate our jewellery with the highest industry plating standard of 3 microns to ensure exceptional quality and value in our pieces.
Our sterling silver line is made with solid .925 sterling silver. After making each sterling silver piece, we coat it with a non allergenic, anti-tarnish treatment. Your sterling silver piece may start to naturally darken after you have worn it for a long time, however it can always be polished with normal methods. Please see our FAQ here for more info.
Experience the beautiful quality of LEANDER D'AMBROSIA jewels.