The Nautilus shell is a symbol for continuous growth and inner harmony. The 14" Gold Fuchsia Chalcedony Nautilus Choker is designed to honour the perfection of nature and encourage inner expansion of the wearer. Wear an ode to the sea on your daily adventures. Perfect on its own and great for layering with other necklaces too!
- 3 micron 18kt gold plated over bronze
- solid sterling silver
Both metal options are finished with a clear, anti-tarnish treatment on top to ensure a tarnish free piece of jewellery.
- Handmade by Leander and her small team of skilled artisans in Mexico
- Free Shipping. Ships daily from Tucson, USA
- Comes beautifully packaged and ready for gifting. Gift wrap options available at checkout
- Each nautilus measures 9mm x 15mm (5/16" x 9/16")
- Chain measures 36cm (14") with a 5cm (2") extender
- Features stunning rose cut, hand picked gemstones
Made with genuine, gorgeous and juicy fuchsia chalcedony. Also known as Rani chalcedony, this hot pink, feminine gemstone brings a sense of joy and radiant confidence to the adorned. Chalcedony brings the mind, body and spirit into alignment and reminds us to live a joy-filled, vibrant life.
This design is also available with other gemstones.
All LEANDER D'AMBROSIA gold plated pieces are made with the thickest layer possible of premium 18 karat gold. We choose to elevate our jewellery with the highest industry plating standard of 3 microns to ensure exceptional quality and value in our pieces.
Our sterling silver line is made with solid .925 sterling silver. After making each sterling silver piece, we coat it with a non allergenic, anti-tarnish treatment. Your sterling silver piece may start to naturally darken after you have worn it for a long time, however it can always be polished with normal methods. Please see our FAQ here for more info.
Experience the beautiful quality of LEANDER D'AMBROSIA jewels.