Loading... Please wait...

Wholesale

Please feel free to download our complimentary Retail Line Sheet here: 

http://www.leanderdambrosia.com/line-sheet-retail/

WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Please contact us for wholesale enquiries. Upon establishing an agreement, you will be given a coupon code that you can use to access wholesale pricing upon checkout. We have the right to cancel your order if you do not meet the wholesale minimums. 

ORDERING

  • $300 + shipping minimum for new accounts. 
  • 6 piece minimum of each design. Metal variations can make up the minimum i.e: 2 x copper, 2 x brass, 2 x silver all with the same design is acceptable.
  • $150 + shipping reorder minimum
  • For first orders on new accounts, we offer a risk-free return policy. Should the items not meet your expectations, you can return the whole order for a full refund (minus shipping fees). This enables you to purchase wholesale with confidence and try something new in your shop! This full refund offer is only available on the first order upon opening a new account. Refund must be postmarked within 7 days of you receiving the package. 

 

PAYMENT

  • New accounts require a 66% deposit of the total upfront and the remaining 34% before shipment. Once we have established a professional relationship with 5 wholesale orders, we can offer you Net 30 terms.
  • Deposit payment must clear before work commences and before the order ships. 
  • By placing an order, you are certifying that you are ordering for a legitimate business and are recognized at the federal and state level to make tax exempt purchases for the purpose of resale.

 

PRODUCT

  • Each piece is handmade by Leander D’Ambrosia Wearables. Due to the nature of handmade items, there may be very slight differences in color and/or shape. We do our absolute best to give you items as they are depicted in images or at trade shows. By placing an order you accept this and slight variations will not be considered a fault. No refund will be granted on these grounds.
  • All prices are subject to change without notice.
  • To keep stock fresh in your store, we will happily exchange/update your stock at a rate of 2 to 1. For example, if $100 worth of goods are returned it must be accompanied by a new order of $200 or more.
  • All new accounts are sent a media packet. Media packet includes: Brief artist bio and digital images for promotional use. 

 

WHOLESALE CUSTOM DESIGNS

  • 30 identical piece minimum for custom designs. Metal variations are permitted within the 30 pieces.
  • Sliding scale discounts apply for orders less than 30 pieces.
  • You can purchase a prototype of your design for full retail price. Upon placing a bulk order, the difference of the wholesale/retail price will be deducted from the final order. This way the prototype will be discounted if a bulk order is placed. Other prototype designs that are not included in the final order will not be discounted. Prototypes will be finished, saleable items.
  • 66% payment upfront after design is agreed upon. 34% payment due before shipment.
  • No returns on wholesale custom designs.

 

ORDER FULFILLMENT

  • Orders ship in 2-7 weeks. Orders usually ship within 3 weeks, however a more accurate time frame will be quoted upon ordering. These time frames do not apply to orders placed at trade shows. Trade show orders will be on a case by case basis.
  • If you need the order before a specific date, please discuss this upon ordering so that we can work to get your order to you on time.
  • Last minute rush orders placed with less than 2 weeks before your deadline will incur a 20% rush fee.
  • Orders ship via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise specified. Fees usually range between $10-$40 depending on weight and expediency.
  • Leander D’Ambrosia Wearables reserves the right to cancel the order within 6 weeks of the agreed delivery date. A full refund will be granted should this very rare circumstance be necessary.
  • Order cancellations must be submitted in writing/email within 72 hours of placing the order for a full refund. Orders cancelled after 72 hours void the 66% deposit. You will not be obligated to pay the remaining 34%
  • If any items are missing from a shipment and they appear on the invoice you must report to Leander D’Ambrosia Wearables within 7 days of receiving the order. Missing items will be shipped if reported promptly.
  • If any items are damaged, broken or defective you must report within 7 days of receiving the order. Please get in touch immediately so that arrangements can be made to have the items fixed/remade.

 

TERMS

  • It is ESSENTIAL that every customer is given a care card with their purchase. This card will not display any Leander D’Ambrosia Wearables contact information. There is a space to affix your own gallery information to encourage future sales at your business. This care card has basic care instructions that will ensure a long life span of your customer’s Wearables and thus increase client satisfaction greatly.
  • All items have a Recommended Retail Price and must not be sold for less than that amount.
  • We reserve the right to alter RRP’s at any time.
  • We reserve the right to list your business contact details on our website and social media sites. This enables us to cross promote our businesses and reach a wider audience.
  • We reserve the right to decline an order request
  • All personal information including your name, address, telephone number and email address will be treated confidentially. Your information will never be sold, released or rented to any outside entities.

 

REPAIRS

  • We will repair your customer’s Leander D’Ambrosia Wearables jewelry should it break within 2 years of the purchase receipt, no questions asked.
  • If requested, we will drop ship repaired items directly to customers for free. Your customer can either send it back independently or you can ship it for them. Leander D’Ambrosia Wearables will cover shipping costs back to the customer or your business. Alternatively, we will also ship to your store for free.
  • You can either handle repairs with your client directly or you can give them our contact information to handle repairs with us directly.
  • Freight damages must be reported to us within 7 days of receiving the package. If your package is damaged, keep all packaging materials and do not use products until the shipping issue is documented with the carrier.

 

RETURNS

  • All returns must be discussed within 7 days of receiving the order.
  • No returns will be accepted or refunds given without prior authorization.
  • Returned items must be in pristine, re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse any items that don’t adhere to these guidelines.
  • For first orders on new accounts, we offer a risk-free return policy. Should the items not meet your expectations, you can return the whole order for a full refund (minus shipping fees). This enables you to purchase wholesale with confidence and try something new in your shop! This full refund offer is only available on the first order upon opening a new account. Refund must be postmarked within 7 days of you receiving the package. 
  • No returns on wholesale custom designs.

 

EXCLUSIVITY

  • Upon establishing a professional relationship with your business we are obligated to inform you of other businesses carrying Leander D’Ambrosia Wearables within a 20 mile radius.
  • We cannot guarantee exclusivity but we will research the proximity to existing customers with each new enquiry.

chat iconOur newsletter

Recent Updates